100% Free Unlimited share storage on Google Drive. Google usually has 15 GB of storage for each of its email addresses, which you can use to store email, Google Photos, or any file in Google Drive. When you run out of space, you can buy space from Google at a fixed price. This price is given on Google’s website. The extra is the value of this space
- For 100 GB – $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year.
- For 200 GB – $2.99 per month or $29.99 per year.
- For 2 TB – $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
There is no alternative to increasing this space on Google Drive. But today I will show you an alternative way through which you can add unlimited free space to your Google Drive if you want, again completely free and for life.
How to add unlimited free space to Google Drive
It is possible in just 3 steps, but again in one minute. Let’s not know the steps.
- First, go to this site and give your drive a name on the first line.
- Then enter your email address and fill out the captcha.
- Now select the name of an educational institution, press the Get button, and wait for the OK message to arrive.
See the picture below:
100% Free Unlimited share storage on Google Drive
Now login to your Google Drive, you will see a shared drive attached to your main drive. You can drag any file from your main drive to a shared drive, and free up space on the main drive.
Since it is a shared drive, it is best not to keep any private secret pictures or files here. Feel free to leave a movie, song, or any video clip here. And keep using it for life. Many fraudsters are selling this free service on Facebook for 250/500 rupees, avoid them.
Who is giving this shared drive
In fact, Google has given some educational institutions unlimited space to use for the education of their students. You also got it through this process.